If you decide to take the route of letting your property then employing a good agent can make all the difference. Putting your property up for rent is increasingly common in the current economic climate and we provide a fantastic service to protect the interests of each party involved.
We work hard to only provide the best quality housing for the best quality tenants on the market. Our wide range of letting services has been carefully created to ensure that you are provided with complete assistance and support.
Important information: When renting a property, depending on your circumstances additional fees may apply. Please see below
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the following fees may apply:
- General administration fees
- Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
- Application fees
- Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
- Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- Guarantor arrangement/application fees
- Additional occupant fees
- Pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. For more detailed information please ask our branch staff.